Institute of Science and Technology
Bachelor Level/six semester/Science
Computer science and information Technology
Candidates are required to give their answers in their own words as far as practicable. The figures in the margin indicate full marks.
Attempt All The Question (10*6=60)
1. Define internet backbone network. How optical fiber network and satellite can act as an internet backbone network? [2+4]
2. Discuss the IPV6 header structure with each of the elements.(6]
3. What do you mean by PGP? How PGP provides e-mail security?[2+4]
4. What is XML Http Request object ? How response Test property differs response XML property ?|2+4]
5. Why load balancing is needed in the servers ? How dynamic and weighted round robin algorithms can be used for load balancing?
6. In a mail server system, discuss the roles of mail transmitting agent, mail delivery agent and mail user agent[6)
7.what is channel hosting in IRCT Discuss the components of IRC-2+4]
8. Discuss the various characteristic features that make cloud computing different than traditional computing ?
9. How GOIP differs from VOIP. How does VOIIP service work?[3+3]
10. Discuss the building blocks of internet architecture. [2+4]