Business Environment And Strategic Management
Full Marks: 100
Pass Marks: 35
Candidates are required to give their answers in their own words as far as practicable. The figures in the margin indicate full marks.
Brief Answer Questions [10×2=20]
Attempt ALL Questions.
1. Define business environment.
2. Enlist the components of political environment.
3. Point out two legislations related to finance and investment.
4 . Enlist the social class in Nepal.
5. Point out the different levels of technology.
6 State two characteristics of strategy.
7. Define vision and mission.
8. Point out the areas of internal analysis.
9. What is threshold resource?
10. What is premise control?
Descriptive Answer Questions
Attempt FIVE Questions. [5×10-50]
11. Why is the study of business environment important to organization? Explain.
12. Explain the current levels of technology used in Nepalese business.
13. What is globalization? Describe the forms of globalization.
14 What is SWOT analysis? Enumerate its importance in strategic management.
15. What is internal analysis? Explain effectiveness analysis as a technique of internal analysis.
16. Define resources and explain the different types of resources.
Analytical Answer Questions
Attempt any TWO Questions. [2*15=30]
17. Define economic environment and explain the dimensions of economy. Discuss the liberalization on Nepalese business.
18. Define strategic option and discuss the direction for strategy development.
19 What are the characteristics of strategic decision? Discuss the importance of strategic management